Form Fillable Character Sheets

By Tedrion, in Genesys

Due to my OneDrive link getting bypassed to allow someone to add editors to my folders, I've disabled the old links. Here is the new one to both sheets:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XFNjFPRKHSbFFrT87qHn1wKLyMdMo2X6

Let me know if these links ever fail.

Edited by Tedrion

Both the links are working. Thanks!

I'll work on that next.

In the no skills one, there is a problem where some of the skill spaces automatically make it all upper case and a particular font, while the other spaces have a different font and aren’t all automatically upper case. It ends up looking a bit weird.

Edited by Johan Marek Phoenix Knight

Thanks!

Not sure how this would work, I'm no where near a pdf creating genius, but what do you think the chances are of creating the dice icons in place of the ranks?

23 hours ago, Cev Lost said:

Not sure how this would work, I'm no where near a pdf creating genius, but what do you think the chances are of creating the dice icons in place of the ranks?

In addition to, please. Rank is useful for other reasons, and persistent modifiers may consistently change the base dice pool.

Edited by CMink
Sweet Clarity
15 hours ago, CMink said:

In addition to, please. Rank is useful for other reasons, and persistent modifiers may consistently change the base dice pool.

I don't argue, but that could be a number box on the side too but it's cool and my group thanks you for your hard work!

These are helpful!

Desire is a different font than strength, flaw, and fear. Also on the noskills version, there are multiple fonts depending on which box you're in.

On 12/12/2017 at 2:06 PM, Cev Lost said:

I don't argue, but that could be a number box on the side too but it's cool and my group thanks you for your hard work!

That is, in all honesty, exactly what I meant.

These links are not working now.

Yep, broken links.

I had to break the links because someone hacked my OneDrive and was able to edit the regular form sheet. I restored from backup and have moved the sheets over to Google Drive.

And i'll work on fixing up the No-Skills sheet today. I was using it last night and wanted to scream. I'm so sorry LOLOL

Font crisis has been corrected on the No Skills sheet, and the magic skills now use a check mark for career skills just like everything else.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Cev Lost said:

This times 1000! The Star Wars character sheets that have this are invaluable to my players (and the NPC sheets that also offer this are invaluable to me as a GM).

First, thanks a ton for the sheets, especially th no-skill version.

Now, as a wish: the ‚setting‘ column does not really make sense for the no-skill sheet. Would it be feasible to replace it with ‚characteristic‘?

Many thanks for the wonderful sheets...

As a wish, if at all possible: An amalgam sheet where all the skills from all the setting books are compiled... Or is that for another thread???