Starfighter squadron game re-recruiting

By Rakaydos, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

OK, here are my corrected character sheets. Please take a look and let me know if I need to add anything or make further corrections! They're not perfect but they are Cool... :)

Govan Yemassee- Pantoran Starfighter Ace

http://alturl.com/kbdyw

R Alpha- Delta 8, aka RA-D8, Astromech Commodore

http://alturl.com/xten9

5 hours ago, Rakaydos said:

However, that means I need to come up with a streamlined way to handle Mauler Mithal, Backstabber, Wedge and Biggs your minions.

Im gunna love this game.

I'm very excited about it as well to tell you the truth. ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THE LAST JEDI LAST NIGHT!!! WOO HOO!!! I don't much about the Starship Flying rules currently so I'm definitely interested in learning. I apologize in advance and want to thank you for the hand holding as we get going. But, I'm all about the team, I know to never leave my Wingman, and I know my Top Gun quotes so I feel good about getting going as well. :)

It's good that people are willing to play with starfighter combat. Always found that my main draw in Star Wars, aside from the Jedi.

Now the question is if we're using normal rules or Emperor Norton's houserules.

I think we are using emperor Norton's house rules.

So what's the final character count?

2 hours ago, Rakaydos said:

So what's the final character count?

Between the OOC thread in the Beginner game subforum and this thread...we got 6 pairs, with 2 more coming in soon.

Are we on a different thread now?

That's a great question. Also, what's our starting gear? I'm not sure how this works so can I assume that we can get an X-Wing for our use?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to flying with you guys soon!

15 minutes ago, Cartergame said:

That's a great question. Also, what's our starting gear? I'm not sure how this works so can I assume that we can get an X-Wing for our use?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to flying with you guys soon!

Think we're starting with Y-wings, and (I assume) flight suits/ helmets will be issued. Other than that, I guess just starting funds for gear?

Here are my guys:

http://swsheets.com/c/rratafajv-caleb-conn

http://swsheets.com/c/orbj951ie--scout-

Please hold, sudden work crunch time.

16 minutes ago, Rakaydos said:

Please hold, sudden work crunch time.

I'll leave the phone on.

49 minutes ago, satkaz said:

I'll leave the phone on.

Que the elevator music.

10 hours ago, Samuel Richard said:

Que the elevator music.

Trying to finish droid today

Things have been busy I'm gonna try and finish it this weekend my computer is down so no oggdudes...

So normal starting xp and credits? Obligation or duty?

Edited by TheShard
4 hours ago, TheShard said:

Things have been busy I'm gonna try and finish it this weekend my computer is down so no oggdudes...

So normal starting xp and credits? Obligation or duty?

Normal starting xp and as far as I know, it's 20 duty split between your pilot and droid.

Plan to start this up after Xmas, this thing is being a handful.

1 minute ago, Rakaydos said:

No problem, @Rakaydos . I can wait it out.

5 hours ago, Rakaydos said:

Take your time we will be fine

I'd love to join this game. Is it going to be played on this forum or somewhere else? I'm just now learning the game and am going to be running my own game and want to make sure I have a handle on how ship combat works before I do, so this is an awesome opportunity.

Let me know!

7 minutes ago, WillisRBC said:

I'd love to join this game. Is it going to be played on this forum or somewhere else? I'm just now learning the game and am going to be running my own game and want to make sure I have a handle on how ship combat works before I do, so this is an awesome opportunity.

Let me know!

This is played on this forum, usually on the main forum's beginner game section. Usually, there are two threads when this starts: an OOC thread where rolls and game discussion happens and an IC thread where the roleplaying happens.

There is a link to the OOC thread a post above you.