Standar Campaings and App

By Yandalar, in Legends of the Alliance

So, I've just downloaded the app and I was sure the app would have the chance to play the campaings I have with the physical copy of the game.

I have the Core, Twin Shadows and Return to Hoth. Will I ever be able to play those campaings with the app?

Regards!

Edited by Yandalar

Hey! Probably not as the normal campaign mode and the App campaign mode work very differently.

Play the app campaign first. The app is not replacing the physical 1 vs many campaigns or skirmish. It is another way to play Imperial Assault.

It would take the same amount of work (or even more) to adapt existing missions to be balanced with the app than create totally new missions. The choice is getting to play existing missions in the app or getting totally new content. Would you choose to not get new content?

13 hours ago, a1bert said:

Play the app campaign first. The app is not replacing the physical 1 vs many campaigns or skirmish. It is another way to play Imperial Assault.

It would take the same amount of work (or even more) to adapt existing missions to be balanced with the app than create totally new missions. The choice is getting to play existing missions in the app or getting totally new content. Would you choose to not get new content?

You have an amazing point!