Thrawn Trilogy Comics - Your Opinions?

By Captain_Nemo, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

So, I am thinking about buying the Thrawn Trilogy Comics (The TPB versions).

As I only have listened to the audiobooks so far and have basically no experience on comics etc (shame on me... :mellow: ) I wondered, if the comics are worth reading compared to just getting the books as a physical thing, my thoughts are about there being any significant drawbacks or rather shortenings storywise or anything else.

Well that's my case and I look forward to any helpful advise and yeah...

Greetings, Levin

The only Star Wars Comic I ever had the privelidge of owning was a book telling of the Return of the Jedi.

If that was anything to go by, it was, essentially, unabridged and quite good...

I'd read the first couple of parts (issues) of the comic adaptation of Heir to the Empire.

It was a good read, I thought. After having read the novels most recently, and recollecting my read of the first couple parts of the comic adaptation, I thought they condensed it pretty nicely, what little I had read. :)

Edited by martok2112
11 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

The only Star Wars Comic I ever had the privelidge of owning was a book telling of the Return of the Jedi.

If that was anything to go by, it was, essentially, unabridged and quite good...

7 hours ago, martok2112 said:

I'd read the first couple of parts (issues) of the comic adaptation of Heir to the Empire.

It was a good read, I thought. After having read the novels most recently, and recollecting my read of the first couple parts of the comic adaptation, I thought they condensed it pretty nicely, what little I had read. :)

Thanks for your replies,

well that sounds pretty good so I'm gonna try to get of the comics soon as possible. :)

Again thanks and

Greetings

Levin