Multiple Expansions in APP

By Molinext, in Legends of the Alliance

Is there a way to tell the app I have multiple copies of expansions or ally packs?

Don't think so, no. And I don't think the app would care, really.

At the moment entering multiple packs isn't relevant. You can use just one of each hero and ally anyway.

When imperial/mercenary figures from expansions get added, listing one of each will be fine as well, because the app doesn't need two packs worth of figures to be able to use both deployment cards of non-uniques.

A better question is how do you tell the all that you have everything and select all rather than tap each expansion.

4 hours ago, a1bert said:

At the moment entering multiple packs isn't relevant. You can use just one of each hero and ally anyway.

When imperial/mercenary figures from expansions get added, listing one of each will be fine as well, because the app doesn't need two packs worth of figures to be able to use both deployment cards of non-uniques.

You still need two to be able to use them, so the app would need to know. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to do regular and elite at the same time.

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You still need two to be able to use them, so the app would need to know. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to do regular and elite at the same time.

True but for now the Villain packs for which this is applicable are not supported. One would hope that when they do begin adding additional content, those packs will have an option to update to owning 2 packs. If not, I guess it's no big deal but it would be nice to be able to have the ability to see two sets of those figures out on the board. The biggest slight IMHO would never being able to have Terro out with a regular Dewback Rider. :mellow:

5 hours ago, FSD said:

True but for now the Villain packs for which this is applicable are not supported. One would hope that when they do begin adding additional content, those packs will have an option to update to owning 2 packs. If not, I guess it's no big deal but it would be nice to be able to have the ability to see two sets of those figures out on the board. The biggest slight IMHO would never being able to have Terro out with a regular Dewback Rider. :mellow:

Don’t worry. In the app it registers the pack having 2 figures, and since Terro also comes in Jabbas Realm it shouldn’t be a problem.

9 hours ago, robertpolson said:

A better question is how do you tell the all that you have everything and select all rather than tap each expansion.

Use the Toggle All button?

3 hours ago, a1bert said:

Use the Toggle All button?

I can't find that button at all

6 hours ago, Majushi said:

I can't find that button at all

Ok, maybe it has hidden itself. :D

36 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Ok, maybe it has hidden itself. :D

Can you please focus and tell me where it is?

11 hours ago, Majushi said:

Can you please focus and tell me where it is?

With each iteration, the quality of these jokes are weakened .

Edited by cnemmick
2 hours ago, cnemmick said:

With each iteration, the quality of these jokes are weakened .

I am stunned that you made that pun.

After all those jokes I want to bleed out.

2 hours ago, KalEl814 said:

After all those jokes I want to bleed out.

It's a shame there's no more conditions to use, this was such a blast .

12 minutes ago, neosmagus said:

It's a shame there's no more conditions to use, this was such a blast .

My eyesight can pierce straight through the jokes

6 hours ago, ricope said:

My eyesight can pierce straight through the jokes

I hope I can find a way to recover from all these bad jokes

It's possible my Insight failed about the Toggle All button.

Oh give me strength !

Oh come on guys, give it a rest .

Boooooooo. I hate pun threads.

... I wish there was an easy way to just block you all.

52 minutes ago, ManateeX said:

Boooooooo. I hate pun threads.

... I wish there was an easy way to just block you all.

I don't think there's a way for you to evade such a surge of terrible posts. That would be quite a reach . Maybe it would help if you accessed the site on mobile but I'd hate for your data bill to be massive .

Okay, I'm done. I'm going to withdraw from this thread and dodge all of the responses.

Edited by KalEl814

Ok, the puns are taking things to the limit. I'm going to take initiative and type with some urgency because we need to regroup and get back on topic. Don't like it? Tough luck.