Game of Thrones Catan

By Zalara, in A Game of Thrones Catan: Brotherhood of the Watch

So I just had the worst experience buying a new game. I spent a lot of money on Game of Thrones Catan and found out that there are missing pieces and misprints int he rule book and game pieces. I contacted the company regarding it. Here is their response.

Current request status: Closed
Note: Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. We are aware of these misprints in the rule book and the components and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have changed this for our ... future printings of the game and unfortunately do not plan on have the replacements to send out. We will forward your concerns to the appropriate persons involved and if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks!

If you go to buy the game, beware. There are misprints in the rules. There are 4 roads missing, 2 development cards, and 1 wilding token. There are misprints on the Samwell Tarly card, player resource cards, and in the rule book. This is what I have caught so far.

I have yet to dig into my components, although from what I have read this issue seems to be on most, if not all of the shipped copies. Not sure who is responsible for quality control, but when your pipeline takes as long as it does for printing and shipping games, somebody needs to make sure they stuff printed actually reads right. I am surprised that this is the reaction you got. Good to know though.