For the experient people

By gmcc, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

I still didnt decided what game should i pick. I can get both at the same price ( 40$) but not sure what's the best so here i go with some new things ?
- what is more enjoyable ?
- what is more realistic ?
- what can have more expansions coming ?
- what you guys prefered the most

PS: i'm new in this forum so i will post in both pages, since i dont know what have more views per day or more love.

And theoptions are Arkham and? Eldritch? Just to figure out exactly how to answer :)

On 22/11/2017 at 6:22 PM, Julia said:

And theoptions are Arkham and? Eldritch? Just to figure out exactly how to answer :)

yes.. they are

On 22-11-2017 at 4:20 PM, gmcc said:

- what is more enjoyable ?
- what is more realistic ?
- what can have more expansions coming ?
- what you guys prefered the most

- Very subjective, you will not get a unified answer to this one I’m afraid

- Both are set in the Arkham Files universe based on the Cthulhu Mythos, so I would say neither are

- Arkham Horror is completed, Eldritch Horror might be after the next one, so at the moment it is 8 expansions each

- Like your first question, this will be different for every player, but I prefer Eldritch Horror myself

Honestly, I would get both, but if you are a beginning board game player Eldritch Horror would be the better option, due to the cleaner, polished rules, the (slightly) lesser amount of decks/tokens and the lack of bookkeeping on the investigator sheets.

Also the traveling in Eldritch Horror feels like those cut-scenes from Indiana Jones, which is cool.

I guess he got both, according to the next thread he opened asking if there's room for a third one... :D :D :D