Newbie hooked on sight

By longspider, in Anima: Tactics

Hello everyone I was brousing some figures on Ebay and ran across Anima. After reserching them the best I could I have bought a few online. As in the Limited Edition Celia Rayne Cennette and the Limited Edition Khaine D'Lacreu. I know its not much atm but my lil force will grow with in next weeks. I just never imagined how small they were. I have to give kudos to all the painters out there. Fine work all of u. My Favorite figs so far are Kayne and Kirsten. Kirsten had me hooked from the intro movie. Well now I hope to find a worthy advisary in ohio.......

I got hooked from the picture...im selling my Warhamemr Fantasy Army to start this game...wish i was closer to you to battle lol. yeah i love painting and these figure look great for painting....i opened a painting studio cuz i love it so much and im darn good IMO..no golden daemons yet..one day ill be that good...i mght place 4th or 3rd on a good day with the right figure....but yes Anima tactics is my new miniature wargame of choice!

Looked at the rulebook & them miniatures at the shops & started drooling. My brother & a few people own some minis. His friend Ben & I will likely start A:T after we get a handle on Malifaux first , since we just bought into that game. Skirmish level mini games are going to be my new addiction since I don't buy comics anymore beyond the occasional manga or Star Wars GN. My games of choice will be Malifaux & Anima: Tactics.