Warhammer: invasion Tactics Youtube channel

By EvilUncleTony, in Warhammer Invasion Off Topic

What do people think about setting up a channel? People could post up good card combos in the forum then some one like my self could make videos for them. How do you think FF would be about that?

Silly question: why do you need a video for card combos?

ok firstly - no offense lol but i was reading that, imagining a thread of card combos listed, then a link to a youtube video to see them in 'real live play' for those who could not invision what they would look like. at which point a very nice IPA that i was drinking came out of my mouth and onto the monitor. Then i imagined the video showing a shuffled deck and drawing waiting to get the card combo, "any second now..." which didnt help ;p.

While cleaning the monitor i realized they could be used for newcomers, interested prospective players. So for that it sounds like a cool idea, but they should probably cheifly be combos from the core set if that's the aim, of which there's definitely a small finite set.

Targeted towards existing players may have some impact as well though, as i'm sure not everyone that plays this game reads the forums (international players come to mind) :)

One could make vids of full matches with some commentary. One could demo playing rushes etc.

I think this is a good idea to have ways to use each card, seeing it on a video is better than just reading about it as you know the pin point time to play that cards ability. The problem with some of the cardsa is that there is not enough decription on the card or the rules themselves, therefor are open to interpretation. Which lets face it changes from player to player.

Comming from Wales the invasion players are few and far between here, so would be useful to people like me who may be using the card incorrectly in the first place lmao.

KR

YN

I think a youtube channel would be a nice idea. Not only to show card combos but also to show newbies how to play tournament matches and just to find out about the system of the game.