West Sussex, UK

By stace3000, in L5R LCG: Organized Play

The closest outlet I'm aware of that supports play is Chaos Cards in Folkestone, Kent. I'd be very happy to hear of somewhere closer Gatwick.

It would also be great to hear from one or more players in West Sussex looking to meet up for a game.

I'm in East Grinstead. Current favoured clans are Dragon and Phoenix.

Game on, Pickle (this reference alone ages me considerably).

stace3000

Only just come on here so sorry for slow response.

There's a number of us playing at Dice Saloon down in Brighton.
There's a tournament on Dec 10th if you're interested in getting some games in and we have a local group on Facebook.

cheers

Guy

Edited by guyhancock

Hey Guy,

Thanks for the response, that's great to hear there's a group down in Brighton.

Don't think I'll make the tournament this week, but will certainly keep an eye on the Facebook group and hope to be able to make it down for a game or two in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Stace

Comics Games and Coffee in Chichester has been running the Organised Play Kit. We had a great time at their launch event.

There is a lot of Hampshire activity in places like Southampton. We had a great time at their launch event too.

Reading has a good turnout for their events so we hear.

Cheers,

The Imperial Chronicle Gang

Thanks, TICG.

They're all possibly a bit too much of a stretch from where I am (although I did coincidentally recently attend a Zombie event in Reading!), but it's great for people browsing these posts to know of a good spread of locations.

Cheers!

Stace