New Player Buy List Help

By Koa, in General Discussion

My son and I were thinking about jumping into the game. We both love the show and also enjoy competitive card game play. I see everyone mention that buying 3 of the core set is a must, but I can't find any information about the chapter packs or expansions. Is there anywhere that lists out the entirety of the contents of these items? I'm looking through some of the decklists from worlds, and I can't seem to figure out what I would need to buy to throw something like that together. For example, if I wanted 3x Cersei Lannister from the Lions of Casterly Rock expansion, would I need to buy 3 of those?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by Koa

www.thronesdb.com has a list of all the cards, including some that have only been previewed.

Expansions and Chapter Packs have 3 copies of each card so you only need to buy one each (or two if both you and your son want to play with the same cards).

Thank you. That is exactly what I wanted to hear!

ThronesDB does indeed list all the cards that come in each pack, but not the quantity. Unless I was just missing something.

That is awesome scantrell! Thanks.

I only play casually with friends and as we have 2 cores we set a limit of 2 per deck for all cards (even for chapter pack cards) except for the core faction reducer, the kingsroad and roseroad. Improves variety and works for us in our non-tournament environment.