More BoW clarifications...

By Ruvion, in Battles of Westeros

by Mr. Michael Jordal (Jormi Boced) from Heroscapers (now also published at BGG). Click here .

Although I've never played BattleLore nor its C&C parent, I am somewhat familiar with its rules: I'm liking the changes on BoW so far. The rule mods are making it look like a whole new game.

It is still too early to tell, but from the look of how they vamped up Mr. Borg's design, I have high hopes for the upcoming rethemed Dune.

Hi!

Ruvion said:

I'm liking the changes on BoW so far. The rule mods are making it look like a whole new game.

As far as I read the first impressions, they made really good chances to make the battles more deeper and realistic.

I like BL and played C&C:Ancients a lot of times.

C&C:A is the peak in the Borg's system, whose purpose is to limit the games duration and complexity, so that players should have fun!

But meanwhile when you are getting to play it quite often, you began to build your houserules, which makes it more realistic!

I believe, FFG had listened to the customers critics and try build a medium-card driven-wargame with campaign backgorund, which BL never had.

BR

Pom