what card sleeves?

By Phoenixman09, in Battle for Rokugan

i couldn't see what size card sleeves this will use, and how many packs are needed

can someone please advise so i can order at same time as ordering the game

cheers

Weird. That's usually on the description page. Their faux pas.

You'll need 2 packs of FFS03 . :)

thank you Molly

it might be worth FFG looking at adding things like these automatically when you add a game etc. to the shopping basket, and then if you don't want them you simply delete them.

it stops people forgetting them, or, add them into the game from the outset and charge a few dollars etc., so they are in the box when you get it in every game you sell

regards

carl

A warning to all. The back of the box calls for 1 green pack and 1 yellow pack of sleeves. I opened the box after I got home with my packs and the instruction booklet calls for two green packs and no yellow sleeves. The later is correct. Please ignore the backside of the box’s directions. Anyone need some yellow sleeves?.

On 9/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, Phoenixman09 said:

it might be worth FFG looking at adding things like these automatically when you add a game etc. to the shopping basket, and then if you don't want them you simply delete them.

I'd strongly advise against this. Adding automatically stuff to a basket is something that borders with scam, a ton of people don't sleeve their cards, and a ton more don't use FFG sleeves. Adding an option when you enter an item in your basket asking "do you want sleeves to be added as well" could be more of an option, but this comes under the hypothesis that the company has sleeves all the time (which doesn't happen)