So is the subtitle for this forum a shot at the Commands & Colors game?

By toddrew, in Battles of Napoleon

or I am over-sensitve due to the seeming disdain for C&C games in light of what appears to be happening with BattleLore?

I'll go with over-sensitive.

toddrew said:

or I am over-sensitve due to the seeming disdain for C&C games in light of what appears to be happening with BattleLore?

Then again demonio.gif

OD

toddrew said:

I'll agree with you. You're being over-sensitive! gran_risa.gif

gui%C3%B1o.gif

I was getting a little growly, but I think the thread title helped me laugh (if only to myself ;) ) it off a bit.

I have to admit, when I first saw this game advertised, having just been reading about the upcoming C & C Napoleonic game, I thought it was a direct competitive blow as well. Nothing wrong with that, but Napoleon's battles seems so out of keeping with FFG's latest trend in games that it felt odd. But FFG has every right to make any kind of game they want, and if they can do ToI (which I wish they would support more), they can certainly do Napoleonics. Frankly,if they're doing Nineteenth Century warfare, though, I'd have preferred a ToI type tactical Civil War game.