Battles of Westeros with or without Battlelore???

By selbuorT2, in Battles of Westeros

So, finally there is a very little information about the new board game. And of course, there will come thousands of questions yet.

We heard much earlier about that game coming up. And we always wondered if there is a chance to play Battlelore and Battles of Westeros together?
What I mean is: Can we use our Battlelore-Equipment either, to play the new game? Or is it a completley new and indipendent board game...without any chance to combine it with Battlelore stuff???

Guess, there will come up a few expansions? Just can see only two houses: Tully and Stark (Tokens)

What about the other houses? :-)

Answers have been given on the HP.

Hi SelbourT!

selbuorT said:

Guess, there will come up a few expansions? Just can see only two houses: Tully and Stark (Tokens)What about the other houses? :-)

From the interview:

"Q: Does the “Core Set” subtitle on the Battles of Westeros box imply that there will be expansions ?

A: Absolutely . The core set includes the main forces for Houses of Lannister and Stark, and we look forward to introducing the other major Houses as well as the many smaller houses, characters, and (often brutal) factions that inhabit Westeros. It’s going to be great fun to see a great variety of Westeros characters and battles come to life over the next 2-3 years."

There will be a lot fun and BLOOD!

BR

Pom

Yes... have seen the answers and yes, of course there will be expansions.

Just wondered, if there will come an expansion per house? Just wondering... we will see happy.gif

selbuorT said:

Yes... have seen the answers and yes, of course there will be expansions.

Just wondered, if there will come an expansion per house? Just wondering... we will see happy.gif

If you have the money to spend, they'll have the expansions to send. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Petersen talked about the next 2-3 years!!!

I for one will not buy this money sink.

If it were fully compatible with the Battlelore game I have already purchased, I would be willing to consider buying this as well. However, since the only thing it has in common with Battlelore is the name on the cover of the box, I will pass as well.

(That said, it does look like an interesting game on its own).

Had this come out before BattleLore, I would have bought it instead of BL, as hindsight would have it. As it is, I haven't gotten my money's value for BL yet after having it since it first came out, and I can't afford to spring for BOW this year....

This game seems promising. I love Battle Lore and can't wait to see what they do with this setting.