Splitting the core set

By RoBro, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

My friend and I just split the price for the core set and we want to split all the contents. I want to be the two destruction decks and he wants to be the order decks. How would we do this, im asking this because i know there are contested units and the such, or should i just get some booster packs?

Really the only card that both sides would want to use equally is Contested Village. I would do it like this:

Destruction:

3x Warpstone Excavation

3x Forgotten Cemetary

3x Contested Stronghold

1x Pilgrimage

Order:

3x Contested Village

3x Armoury

3x Contested Fortress

1x Innovation

You can probably just split the neutral Quests (Prepare for War/Infiltrate!), as you usually won't play multiples. This will probably give you the most balanced playing experience. Warpstones are really good for Destruction (and decent for Order w/ 1 Core), so giving the Villages to Order kind of makes up for this. Pigrimage is pretty strong for Destro with one Core, as well, so they're certainly not getting slighted. :) Obviously, if you later buy a second core, there will be plenty of Contested Villages and Warpstones to go around.

Draft the remaining neutral cards.

Determine who goes first randomly, then first person takes one card, then other person takes card, repeat until done.

That way each of you can determine what cards are a priority for them.

I'd wager that the warpstone excavation and contested villages would go first, although it really depends on what decks you think you'll build as either order or destruction.