Earth Elemental and Battlelore Basic Set

By player71575, in Battlelore

For those who are interested I am selling my original Earth Elemental with a basic set of Battlelore.on EBAY right now. This is the Earth Elemental that is not being sold any longer and IS different from the Rock elemental in the upcoming Creatures expansion. I have two sets and two Earth Elementals so figured I would share it with the rest of the community.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battlelore-Base-Set-W-Earth-Elemental-limited-edition_W0QQitemZ160407132991QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2559029b3f

Sincerely,

Pendley

Pendley, I'm very interested in this! I just tryed to buy BL from NobleKnight but couldn't because something happened with they accepting my visa. I've used it a lot of times in Amazon, so I'm not sure what's the problem. Anyway, I'm very glad I saw your message, spcially because of the earth elemental.

But would you be willing to send it to Brazil if I payed the charges? And I don't have Pay Pal, I could make one, is it complicated?

Please, if you would be willing, answear here or send me an e-mail: pedrolunaris [a] gmail.com (trying to avoid spams, that's the reason for the [a] ).

Many thanks!