Q3 (+possibly Q4), Woking, UK

By noggin, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hi All.

Saturday, 4th Nov there's going to be Q3 tournament in Woking. 12 spaces available. I spoke with TO and he said that if we hit 12 players it will be double kit Q3 & Q4 tournament 1f642.png

Event FB page:

Star Wars: Armada Q3 Kit

I'm already signed up, hope we hit the twelve players. Look forward to seeing you there.

What time does it start and what is parking like?

45 minutes ago, Ginkapo said:

What time does it start and what is parking like?

Star Wars: Armada Event
Saturday 4th Nov
Capped at 10 players

10:00 Reg for 10:30 am Round 1 Start
400 Points.
3 Rounds @ 135 minutes.
3ft x 6ft Play Area.
A fleet cannot exceed 400 points, though it may contain fewer than 400 points. A player may choose to field a Rebel or Imperial fleet. A player’s fleet cannot contain more than 134 points worth of squadrons. A fleet must also include a single commander and one objective card from each noncampaign category. Players must use the same fleet for the duration of the tournament

**PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE USING THE FFG BETA SOFTWARE TOME**

Number of Registered Players Number of Swiss Rounds Size of Cut
4-32 3 No Cut
33-48 4 No Cut
49 and Above 5 No Cut
Ibuywargames is only a short walking distance from Woking Train and Bus Station. 22mins From London Waterloo.
For those coming from further afield, there is parking available in the Peacocks Shopping Centre, Wolsey Place Shopping Centre, or Victoria Way Car Park.

Ibuywargames Woking
56 Chertsey Road
Woking,
Surrey,
GU215BG
01483 772031
[email protected]

Thanks Green Knight. I should probably include that event description in the first post.

Anyway, I used Victoria Way Car Park and it's fine. Back of the shop is just opposite side of the road so you just need to walk around building.

Here's link to tickets and event description if you happen to do not use FB: Q3 @ Ibuywargames

I am just lazy....

Cheers guys. So I would have to leave home before 8:30. At the moment thats unlikely but I might change my mind/workload.

I'm weighing it up. This Saturday is all wiped out for London Masters. So that would be another whole day out (and associated goodwill of my patient partner used up).

I'd like to support the store and get down to play if I can.

Hope to see you on Saturday. We didn't have a chance to play during London Masters, but maybe this Saturday? :)

Ah, sadly I now have family visiting so it's nixed any chance of a tournament this weekend. :(

I'm planning to get to a tournament at a new store near Stratford (East London) on the 18th though.

Hope this weekend goes well and you get good attendance.

I don't know what your real life identity is. Feel free to pm if you want to reveal your alter ego!