Seeking Yog-Sothoth, have Dark God or Shub-Niggurath for trade

By gothdreams, in Arkham Nights

I am seeking the Yog-Sothoth 2013 Arkham Nights promo to complete the set.

It was great seeing they were giving out old Arkham Nights promos. I thought I was completing my set with Shub-Niggurath, but I was mistaken. I have Shub-Niggurath. Anyone willing to trade and help me with my set?

Thank you.

Forrest

I am willing to sweeten the offer, if it will help me complete my set. Thank you.

On 10/20/2017 at 0:18 PM, gothdreams said:

I am seeking the Yog-Sothoth 2013 Arkham Nights promo to complete the set.

It was great seeing they were giving out old Arkham Nights promos. I thought I was completing my set with Shub-Niggurath, but I was mistaken. I have Shub-Niggurath. Anyone willing to trade and help me with my set?

Thank you.

Forrest

I'll check what I have when I get home today. I may have an extra I could trade with you. I know Shub is one of the two I'm missing, I just need to check which ones I have dupes of.

Edited by KBlumhardt

I got Yog-Sothoth and would trade it for Shub-Niggurath instead.

22 hours ago, KBlumhardt said:

I'll check what I have when I get home today. I may have an extra I could trade with you. I know Shub is one of the two I'm missing, I just need to check which ones I have dupes of.

Thank you for checking. I appreciate the support. (FYI, I see another response from someone who has Yog. So I might have a trade with him.) :)

Best,

Forrest

22 hours ago, Somatose Boy said:

I got Yog-Sothoth and would trade it for Shub-Niggurath instead.

Thank you. Thank you. I'll send you a private message.

I really appreciate this.

Forrest

KBlumhardt actually responded as I was posting my response. ?

2 hours ago, Somatose Boy said:

KBlumhardt actually responded as I was posting my response. ?

It's fine! I checked my collection and I do not have an extra to trade. Go for it, guys. :)

He is all set now!