Quesion about Japanese Set 6 Rejoin cards

By guest534986, in Rules Discussions

Hey again, I just found (and bought out) the last stock of Set 6 of a local store while on a trip, got 20 packs, and now that I have some cards to work with I got a few questions for those of you more experienced than I (you guys are awsome)

1. Do Luxord and Demyx play like axel and Xaldin, in that they can play any Nobodies and Organization members as friends?

2. Does Demyx's skill "Water Dance" use up a counter on his Sitar or is it a free once-per-turn skill?

3. Does Luxord's "Gamble" skill happen every turn or can you choose to not use it?

4. The Gambler Nobody allows the use of Gamble twice...so does that mean you reveal the same cards again before drawing?

5. Does Way to the Dawn's second ability to negate HP-increasing cards include Tinkerbell as well, or only Cure/Cura/Curaga?

Thanks for the help!

And BTW you wouldn't believe how happy I was when I pulled the WttD. That was the number 1 card I wanted from this set and I had forgotten theres only 5 cards per pack with no assurance of a rare :S

Happy gaming!

1. As far i i know i believe so.

2. i believe it uses up a counter, then once all 3 are gone its discarded.

3. it forces you to.

4.Not sure

5. i believe it applies to tinkerbell as well since she is played from the hand, as long as its during the action/challenge phase, it should be fine.

Also If you have any extra's from this set that you don't need email me at [email protected] and we might be able to work out a deal. there are several cards that i really need from this set and i cant find it anywhere. anyway let me know if you want to make a deal.

FRBL said:

And BTW you wouldn't believe how happy I was when I pulled the WttD. That was the number 1 card I wanted from this set and I had forgotten theres only 5 cards per pack with no assurance of a rare :S

Happy gaming!

you have Rejoin cards?! Where did you get them and where can I find them...we've all been searching everywhere...

I'm Canadian, in Ontario. I was on a trip to Toronto and i went to a card store i usually go to. After seeing the translations I remembered seeing some packs so I went back in the hopes to buy a box of Endless Darkness (wanted Rejoin more But I figured it was sold out). When I got there it turns out Endless darkness was all gone but they had 20 packs of Rejoin left so I bought them. Ended up with 4 foils and like 10-12 rares

Timeless River Sora, Way to the Dawn, Shan Yu, and Storm Rider

Can't think of the rares off the top of my head besides Riku Lv2 and Demyx

Sorry to both of you :(

I don't have so many that I can really trade anything and I bought them out so there is none left

Thanks for the answers and happy gaming

you mean you bought them at a store in america. what was the name of the store and do you know a good online place that sells them?