Missing board (how do I replace?)

By Thienloras, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

So I have a funny story of sorts,

Last year I played a lot, maybe even too much Game of Thrones board games between my circles of friends. We all did so much that we had 3-4 games between all of us to ensure we could play regularly without too much lending. I purchased the game and was ecstatic to open and play a newly opened board. We had a great night playing the game and when we were finished we roughly cleaned the area and called it a night.

This is where I lost the board game map on my first time playing the game and in the six months since I have not been able to find it no matter any sort of constant searching or cleaning I do throughout the house. The leading theory is one of my friends must of mistook it for one of the cutouts for the tokens and perhaps thrown it out, or it was befuddled with some other items and taken home to another house and lost.

Point being is there a way I can buy or retrieve another board? I would love to be able to play from my own game instead of having to borrow another players board or resort to buying another game set when ive only played mine the one time

any help would be wonderful