NPC Eliminating

By Viper114, in Android

So, I've been reading the rules for Android, and I believe I got the jist of it down, but there is one thing I do not understand about NPC elimination, since the rules say what happens to NPCs that are eliminated, but not HOW.

For example, Louis. His tip card says plainly "If there's an opportunity to take out Tanaka, take it.". That's all well and fine, but there only seems to be one way to do it, and that's part of his Green bordered Light card where either branch allows it. Beyond that, there seems to be no other way to get rid of him. Is this true, or is there something I'm missing, because I have no doubt someone who plays Louis will ask "How can I get rid of Tanaka?". Thanks to those who help.

Most NPCs are eliminated through the outcomes of certain plots. I think Tanaka is the only one who is eliminated through the use of twilight cards.

So really, they all tend to stay put for most of the game, if not the entire game. Makes sense, just wish the rulebook explained that a bit more clearly. Thanks.

I remember black twilight fight cards give you an opportunity to eliminate Tanaka if you choose dark tactic on it. It costs you something, but spare a lot of trouble later. Best black cards can be played on Louis only if Tanaka is alive.

Isn't there a space on the board where you can buy "hits" to put on NPCs?

Magic Pink said:

Isn't there a space on the board where you can buy "hits" to put on NPCs?

No - you can only place hits on suspects.