Anybody have campaign spoilers? [spoilers, obviously]

By subtrendy2, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Anybody have any spoilers for campaign stuff for HotE?

Full list of upgrade items, crate items, rewards, etc?

Any detail on missions?

Any responses are appreciated, and pics doubly so!

Edited by subtrendy2

If someone does post spoilers, can you please separate them by: Heroes, Item Deck, Supply Deck, Imperial Class Decks, Mission spoilers, Rewards

Some of us are interested in spoiling part but not all of the contents :)

Most items + supply cards have ways of giving power tokens.

But you'll need to wait for the expansion for details. I won't spoil your fun. :D

7 minutes ago, a1bert said:

Most items + supply cards have ways of giving power tokens.

But you'll need to wait for the expansion for details. I won't spoil your fun. :D

Interesting - makes sense regarding the power tokens.

I'm impatiently waiting for my pre-order to ship and want to theory-craft while I wait :)

I will second this, obviously (or Third it?), although us campaigners seem to be in the minority...

I think 3 supply cards have been posted somewhere, but only the Responsive Armor for item cards so far (and the image is small, so I’m having a very hard time deciphering it). Anyone know how to do photo manipulation? :D

Responsive Armor:

+2 Health.

While attacking you gain
B: Gain 1 g or 1 f .

250cr

Edited by a1bert

i can post some a bit later

11 minutes ago, Spidey NZ said:

i can post some a bit later

Thanks! :)

Full card spoilers will be up our card DB on the weekend.

30 minutes ago, jacenat said:

Link please for those of us unfamiliar with your website? (not me obviously... I am totally familiar with who you are and which website we're talking about...)

32 minutes ago, jacenat said:

I may or may not have been refreshing that page all day... ;)

2 minutes ago, Majushi said:

Link please for those of us unfamiliar with your website? (not me obviously... I am totally familiar with who you are and which website we're talking about...)

For the uninitiated- Boardwars Database

Sorry, no more pictures :(

A couple other things of note are that a hero can only have a total of 2 power tokens at once.

And the Heart of the Empire campaign is 8 missions long total.

Edited by Deadwolf
32 minutes ago, Deadwolf said:

20171012_190508_zpsofo5c4oj.jpg
20171012_190612_zpssug1yyet.jpg
20171012_190715_zpsyasgy3hx.jpg
20171012_190836_zpsmguwtbh8.jpg
20171012_190800_zps29ug8jre.jpg
20171012_191211_zps0mdcplfu.jpg
20171012_190954_zps0pj139hk.jpg
20171012_191338_zpsgvvjkoqb.jpg

A couple other things of note are that a hero can only have a total of 2 power tokens at once.

And the Heart of the Empire campaign is 8 missions long total.

8 missions total say whaaaaaaa? Like including the Side Missions? Or is this just 8 straight missions with no hero missions? Hero missions are my fav. I'll be bummed if they aren't there.

Intro, 3 side missions, 3 story missions (story and side alternate), Finale. The story missions give +2 xp per side in addition to the reward for the winner.

4 minutes ago, Deadwolf said:

Intro, 3 side missions, 3 story missions (story and side alternate), Finale. The story missions give +2 xp per side in addition to the reward for the winner.

But the announcement said 16 missions. Even if there are 6 story missions and 2 finales, that's only 12 missions. What are the other 4?

Sorry. I hope it's not too annoying to ask this question. Just super excited.

3 minutes ago, Pollux85 said:

But the announcement said 16 missions. Even if there are 6 story missions and 2 finales, that's only 12 missions. What are the other 4?

Sorry. I hope it's not too annoying to ask this question. Just super excited.

It appears like there is a lot of branching going on with the campaign. There are more than just 2 missions that you can possibly play in a given story slot.

Edited by Deadwolf
2 minutes ago, Deadwolf said:

It appears like there is a lot of branching going on with the campaign.

Innnnnnteresting! Thanks for all this.

Thanks @Deadwolf for posting the images. My eyes are sore from not blinking while staring at the cards, very cool stuff. All of the new heroes look interesting and the Imperial class decks look like they'll be fun to try as well. The accessory items that have surge abilities are cool, always great to have more ways to spend surges. Although, as someone who most often plays as the IP, I'm not super thrilled with the items that have the surge ability -X. All around, looks like a great expansion; I can't wait to play the new campaign and try some of these new toys out!

1 minute ago, machfalcon said:

Thanks @Deadwolf for posting the images. My eyes are sore from not blinking while staring at the cards, very cool stuff. All of the new heroes look interesting and the Imperial class decks look like they'll be fun to try as well. The accessory items that have surge abilities are cool, always great to have more ways to spend surges. Although, as someone who most often plays as the IP, I'm not super thrilled with the items that have the surge ability -X. All around, looks like a great expansion; I can't wait to play the new campaign and try some of these new toys out!

Funny you say that. I know they roll defense just as often as I do, but I swear my Rebels roll a dodge way more than I do. Then again, I rarely use Officers or Nexu, which is pretty much all the white die units right there.

Thanks for posting the pictures @Deadwolf , beat me to it!

You said hero when you were talking about the power token limitations but just to clarify it says: "Each figure cannot have more than 2 power tokens."

Just finished counting up the new tokens. Here are the results:

Rubble tokens - 22

Shield tokens - 12

So many rubble tokens just for one hero. Kinda seems like a waste of storage space. However, after reviewing the campaign book for a second time, I noticed that some missions start with rubble tokens on the map. As for the shield tokens, it seems like only 2 imperial cards can utilize shield tokens ("Shielded" class card and the "Shields Online" agenda card). Similar to the rubble tokens, shield tokens do start on some of the maps.

Damage tokens - 15

Block power tokens - 11

Surge power tokens - 7

Evade power tokens - 7

*Power token counts include Maul, Emperor and Ahsoka expansions:

Interesting to note that the new campaign book has no mention of component limitations for any of the new tokens. I'm not sure if the Component limitations section in the RRG is applicable to expansions.

First Impressions:

Ko-Tun: Looks like a lot of fun. Solid support and will also be able to help out offensively. You will probably want to give her a weapon so you are probably going to want to pair her with someone who brings their own weapon like Davith or Drokkatta.

Jarrod: A solid deck, but I really hate Vibro-Claws. Decent chance to oversurge, no mod, no synergy with J4X-7. He has cards that fix those issues, which helps Leaping Slash but that doesn't help him in the early campaign.

Drokkatta: This wookie is insanely good.

Power of the Dark Side: It is a good mix of defense and offense. I like it.

Reactive Defenses: This deck is so weird and different I cannot even begin to evaluate it. But it will definitely take a skilled player to use this effectively.

Tier 1: I love the Armor, ammo pack is okay, cheap and decent for 2 mod weapons, Charge Pistol is meh.
Tier 2: I'm not sure we needed yet another cleave weapon, its fine, just superfluous. Focusing Beam is a pretty good single target mod. Hunter's Rifle is interesting, but I probably wouldn't take it over EE-3/A280 due to only having 1 mod slot.
Tier 3: Sniper Rifle is really good, I wish Supply pack was in an earlier tier, but it is quite good for 200 cr, Power charger is also quite cool (very good with Ko-Tun in group).

Edited by Deadwolf

Someone in another thread mentioned that there were four Clawdite figures but only three deployment cards. Any explanation for that? Or does that person have a misprint?

thanks for posting

I also got 4 Clawdite Shapeshifters and only 3 deployment cards. I also got 3 Sentry Droid deployment cards but only 4 figures.