towers,forts and cities

By Maedhros2, in Age of Conan

Is it possible to have both a tower and a fort in the same province(i think yes)? If yes, then it is possible to have a tower an a city in the same province, right?

If so, how do you count the " Each players receives an amount of gold equal to the combined ratings of all provinces where he has towers or cities " during the FINAL SCORING? (ex: Tower and citie in ZAMORA(4)= 4 gold or 8 gold)?

Thanks for the insight.

"- A player places a fort on a province he has conquered
through a military contest.
- A player places a tower on a province he has allied with
through an intrigue contest." (p. 6)

You can't intrigue or military contest a friendly province, so can't have these two in the same province. You can upgrade a fort to a city, so can't have tower + city in the same province I think.

ok, thank you, sir. I was not sure about this one.

Dam said:

You can upgrade a fort to a city, so can't have tower + city in the same province I think.

That's correct. You can only ever have a single type of control marker in a region.

Also, the only time you can create a city is during the age change. Only a fort can be upgraded to a city.

Indeed you cannot control a province both in military and intrigue way. That is a nasty thing you need to consider and choose the method of expanding. When you conquer a province with the intrigue action, you cannot then conquer it by force!