Now you've seen the trailer. What do you think?

By splad, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

So many possibilities. What do you think the outcome will be?

sb_payoff_1-sht_v6_lg_tm_sm_large.jpg screen_shot_2017-10-09_at_9.31.35_pm_lar screen_shot_2017-10-09_at_9.33.18_pm_lar screen_shot_2017-10-09_at_9.37.56_pm_lar screen_shot_2017-10-09_at_9.40.34_pm_lar screen_shot_2017-10-09_at_9.40.12_pm_lar

I think there was a lot of misdirection in the trailer but it appears Luke is a broken man that has lost faith in himself, the Jedi, and possibly the Force. I think Rey will redeem him.

5 minutes ago, fjw70 said:

I think there was a lot of misdirection in the trailer but it appears Luke is a broken man that has lost faith in himself, the Jedi, and possibly the Force. I think Rey will redeem him.

A good hypothesis. But how does Snoke get Rey. Is it misdirection Rey and Kylo's potential partnership?

The partnership may be a misdirection, I am not sure.

When Luke says 'this is not going to go the way you think' i think that was said to Kylo

9 minutes ago, splad said:

When Luke says 'this is not going to go the way you think' i think that was said to Kylo

Possibly.

Maybe Rey gets captured by Snoke and that forces Luke to come out of retirement to save her and he gets involved in the Galaxy again.

Edited by fjw70

I think the turning point for Kylo is not being able to pull the trigger on his mom

I'm hoping we discover that Porg is intent on rescuing Rey!?

We see the Porg distract Snoke and as his guard close in wondering what the problem Chewie arrives forcing them to surround Snoke as Chewie grabs Rey and the Porg and flees!

Yes unlikely but you did ask what I thought about the trailer, right??

2 hours ago, copperbell said:

I'm hoping we discover that Porg is intent on rescuing Rey!?

We see the Porg distract Snoke and as his guard close in wondering what the problem Chewie arrives forcing them to surround Snoke as Chewie grabs Rey and the Porg and flees!

Yes unlikely but you did ask what I thought about the trailer, right??

I can't tell if you're on board with Porg or if you've gone through the looking glass with the Porg enthusiasm. Either way, good show.