Still worth picking up?

By tet11_2001, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Getting back into gaming after a few years and just discovered Star Wars Rebellion. It looks really interesting (huge star wars fan) but it looks like its out of print. Is there a second edition coming out? Is it still worth picking up if I can find a copy?

Thanks,

It's a great game and the expansion that was just released makes it even better. It's not out of print either. Might just be waiting till the next reprint from the factory. I bet you can find a copy out there though.

Thanks for the reply Centralx. I'll keep an eye out for it, hopefully they will reprint it soon.

You can get it right now off of Amazon for 80 bucks. I'm surprised you can't find it in your area. My FLGS has about 3 copies unsold.

I thought the game had been released this year, but regardless, the first expansion just dropped last month, so the game certainly has legs left.

I notice you have a Twilight Imperium avatar, so I'll say that a short review of this game would be 'TI for 2 players'. In other words, you should buy it.