Sorceress's coven Latari 200pt

By Thornoo1, in Runewars List Building

Now that the Latari have dropped all of their current units and cards I thought I'd look at some possible builds. I've been playing MSU archers with some success so i wanted to continue on this line but with a bit more flexibility in regards to what the list is putting out.

This list is all about immobilizing and stunning units out of the game. I reckon there will be a turn where both Scions drop their Vicious Roots whilst the 2 Dreamweavers stun another two units, with perhaps Maegan doing the same, though pushing her forwards in not a great gambit. Then send in a charge from the Leonx Riders as a final blow.

Might even work...

Sorceress's coven

Maegan Cyndewin : Malcorne's Bequest, Arcane Mastery. Her job is to recast the runes so that the rest of the list can function

Aymhelin Scion: Vicious Roots. Because there is going to be nothing funnier than freezing big cavalry blocks and watching their impotent rage as arrows rain down from the sky whilst they are smashed with arcane bolts of Elven fury.
Aymhelin Scion: Vicious Roots

Deepwood Archers 2x1 Wind Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Dreamweaver Sorceress. Get in close and stun lock units.
Deepwood Archers 2x1 Wind Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Dreamweaver Sorceress
Deepwood Archers 2x1 Fire Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Storm Sorceress. A true damage dealer if I have ever seen one

Leonx Riders 3x1 Column Tactics. Because going into combat without cavalry is suicide.
198 pts

4 hours ago, Thornoo1 said:

Aymhelin Scion: Vicious Roots. Because there is going to be nothing funnier than freezing big cavalry blocks and watching their impotent rage as arrows rain down from the sky whilst they are smashed with arcane bolts of Elven fury.

That's terrifying. Suddenly, Cursed Signets doesn't look so bad on my Reanimates.

8 hours ago, Thornoo1 said:

Now that the Latari have dropped all of their current units and cards I thought I'd look at some possible builds. I've been playing MSU archers with some success so i wanted to continue on this line but with a bit more flexibility in regards to what the list is putting out.

This list is all about immobilizing and stunning units out of the game. I reckon there will be a turn where both Scions drop their Vicious Roots whilst the 2 Dreamweavers stun another two units, with perhaps Maegan doing the same, though pushing her forwards in not a great gambit. Then send in a charge from the Leonx Riders as a final blow.

Might even work...

Sorceress's coven

Maegan Cyndewin : Malcorne's Bequest, Arcane Mastery. Her job is to recast the runes so that the rest of the list can function

Aymhelin Scion: Vicious Roots

Deepwood Archers 2x1 Wind Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Dreamweaver Sorceress. Get in close and stun lock units.
Deepwood Archers 2x1 Wind Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Dreamweaver Sorceress
Deepwood Archers 2x1 Fire Rune, Simultaneous Orders, Storm Sorceress. A true damage dealer if I have ever seen one

Leonx Riders 3x1 Column Tactics. Because going into combat without cavalry is suicide.
198 pts

Sorceress'* you don't need the last s, when pluralizing a word that ends in s just add the '.

I think that will be a pretty crazy list honestly. Malcorne's bequest is amazing for Latari. I love that you notate a lack of cavalry is suicide and waiqar always suck because they don't have cavs.

I tried this build dropping one set of the dreamweaver sorceress archers and a scion for the other elven hero with reaping places and ambush predator using her as a hero assassin/archer assassin it was very effective

Using the scion and dreamweaver to keep cavalry and death stars down assassinat there hero/s and grab objectives so far won all my games keeps losses to a minimum while grabbing points from objectives

Might play round with different loads out but elves seem really good so far