The Werewolf Deck

By Bludgeon, in Talisman Home Brews

A peek into my next project.

176d696f4e102b0c.jpg

Interesting. Also the idea of injury's instead of strait up life loss.

Ever thought about expanding into different types of Lycanthropes? Werewolves are savage with great strength (+1 Life damage, +1 Strength), but Werejaguars are fast and crafty (+1 Move, +1 Craft). Wererats may be able to avoid enemies or combat and Werebears are strong and can use weapons (wield one weapon and +1 Strength) .

Maybe even a card or two that could cure the curse; for a price.

After all, the goal is to get the crown. When we play, Werecreatures cannot wield the crown.

Edited by caeaston

what about doing blood wars lycans vs vampires vs humans

On 2/21/2020 at 1:19 AM, daywalkernz said:

what about doing blood wars lycans vs vampires vs humans

If you're looking for some Vampire stuff, you might be interested in my Restless Dead expansion on Talisman Island . It adds in a bunch of undead themed cards and the ability to become a Vampire, much like the Lycanthrope cards let you become a werewolf in Blood Moon. Not much a feud between vampires and werewolves though, and you could end up as a hybrid of the two if you got bit by both.

Thnx for the tip

I am currently working on a naruto adaption of talisman I was thinking about using iKarnate to create the entire board from scratch movement would be a little different considering it would look more like a risk board rather then the current talisman style im still thinking on that one but once im done with this project i would be keen on creating a vampire lycan human style game based on the movie blade