Giled and I try to make Star Trek work for Armada

By Megatronrex, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

37 minutes ago, Megatronrex said:

I think that's the first time I've ever been accused of adulting

To be fair, he only accused you of going through the motions... Not actually being invested in doing it for realsies.

3 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

To be fair, he only accused you of going through the motions... Not actually being invested in doing it for realsies.

That's good cuz I would make a horrible adult

On 12/2/2017 at 5:27 PM, GiledPallaeon said:

; the project is really in stasis at he moment as I get through final exams and Megatronrex and Noosh go through the motions of adulting.

Yup I love it.....it's the best......*stares longingly at shelfs full of minis*

@Megatronrex it should be noted that being a responsible adult is mostly bordom, punctuated by moments of massive panic when you encounter something nobody told you about growing up. Like for instance what do you do if your roofs leaking. If it's the first time step one is panic, step two calm down and tarp your roof, step 3 call a guy (unless you're a roofer or Amish), step 4 curse at the price of said roof leak. The next time it happens you just get to skip step 1. After all if that bordeom and panic it's nice to throw some dice and drink a beer with some friends.

So it could be said that adulting can be summed up like this " Our sheilds can't repel bordeom of that magnitude!"

58 minutes ago, Noosh said:

@Megatronrex it should be noted that being a responsible adult is mostly bordom, punctuated by moments of massive panic when you encounter something nobody told you about growing up. Like for instance what do you do if your roofs leaking. If it's the first time step one is panic, step two calm down and tarp your roof, step 3 call a guy (unless you're a roofer or Amish), step 4 curse at the price of said roof leak. The next time it happens you just get to skip step 1. After all if that bordeom and panic it's nice to throw some dice and drink a beer with some friends.

So it could be said that adulting can be summed up like this " Our sheilds can't repel bordeom of that magnitude!"

Look at you now, poor fellow. That's what a dose of reality does for you...never touch the stuff myself, you understand. Find it gets in the way of the hallucinations.

3 hours ago, Megatronrex said:

Look at you now, poor fellow. That's what a dose of reality does for you...never touch the stuff myself, you understand. Find it gets in the way of the hallucinations.

For a while i was concerned it was a bad trip, but then daydreams never came back as vivid.

I grew to understand my trips to an innerland would never command, the day I had to become a man.

Shame really had some awefully good times.