I want annual magazines for each Star Wars miniatures game line

By TylerTT, in Star Wars

After seeing what privateer press has done with the revamp of their magazine No Quarter Prime I'm jellious and I want that kind of product for FFG's Star Wars miniature games.

I feel each line could bennenfit from increased and focused development and an annual magazine could be just the product to help fund that work and distribute it to players.

I have a great thought as to what imperial armada could use. perhaps x-wing and armada could have something similar.

The annual imperial assault magazine also functions as a skirmish starter when paired with a set of dice.

inside would be three fold out paper maps of that years skirmish maps (with additional campaign missions for those maps)

There would be a page or two of punch out card stock tokens and a pack of cards.

Cards would be skirmish scenario cards, campaign mission cards and a set of low cost command cards.

The magazine it's self would have some strategy articles, a hobby paint guide and that year's errata. It would also have a skirmish scenario spread that has teams of deployment cards that when combined with the maps, tokens and cards from the magazine would let players play a whole game using just the magazine and a set of dice.

10-20 dollars an issue would mean players can get a taste cheaply and Upgrade their components by buying the standard products.

The magazine's hoby and strategy articals function as an advertisement for new products.

I don't play armada but I'm sure there is something