Quick Reference Resource for legal cards post rotation?

By Redsavina, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

I am wondering if there is going to be a quick reference to help you determine if cards are legal or not post rotation. I am not familiar with each card and what set its from, and all of my cards are stored in 4 different BCI card boxes, and not separated by releases.

It would be nice to have a ready reference for current legal cards (or each illegal card), or an online database which lets you explore the legal / illegal status of all cards ever printed. Another option is to have a deck building website hosted by FFG that tells you what cards are legal or not as you craft a deck electronically. If that were available, then I could brew decks online based on the legal / illegal / Most Wanted list restrictions, and then simply put the deck together in its paper format. I imagine some of the online deck building resources such as Netrunnerdb will do that, however, I think FFG owes it to their audience to make an easy, official ready reference or interactive reference to help players determine what specific cards are legal and which ones arent, instead of just saying certain data packs are legal or not legal.

I really dont want to have to look up the products which are rotating out, as well as what isnt in the revised core box, and remove all of those copies from my storage boxes for the game to ensure I am using legal cards as I build decks.

The website FFG maintains is www.cardgamedb.com. It has a Netrunner deck builder, though what they're going to do with the tool to implement rotation, I can't say.

What you need to do is go through your collection and pull out any cards with the Core Set, Genesis Cycle, or Spin Cycle Symbols. Then, consult this link and put everything back that's on it.

Edited by Grimwalker