Adding summons in without summoners

By StormKnight, in Anima: Tactics

Since I was given Hazael and Ophiel for Christmas, I had to get a summon for each of them.

However, given that:

A) I have a pretty limited selection of figures.

and

B) I play very, VERY casual games.

What would be a good cost for an advantage to allow other characters to summon them? Just 5 points, ala Ophiel's advantage?

Again, keeping in mind our games are totally casual - we aren't going to try to "break" or abuse this in any way, so that's not a worry.

StormKnight said:

Since I was given Hazael and Ophiel for Christmas, I had to get a summon for each of them.

However, given that:

A) I have a pretty limited selection of figures.

and

B) I play very, VERY casual games.

What would be a good cost for an advantage to allow other characters to summon them? Just 5 points, ala Ophiel's advantage?

Again, keeping in mind our games are totally casual - we aren't going to try to "break" or abuse this in any way, so that's not a worry.

play smaller point games is what id do. smaller points + smaller boards so the distance to get to action isnt as long. and just go head on

I'm not sure what the answer has to do with the question :)

your trying not to brake anything, So if you play games with a smaller point value you in turn have to count all the points before a game starts.

why play 300 points when you can do 150? also instead of having a Large 48x32in board play with a smaller 24x36 or 18x24... i also dont understand the question too much.

Since I only have a small pool of figures, I'd like to increase our options. If we could use the Fire Demon even when Ophiel isn't in the game, that would increase the versatility and options.

Best way would probably be to look at the "Atman" cost of the summon, it sort of represents how much the Summon would cost if it was a proper figure and rather than buy the Summon as a Summon buy it as a normal figure.

HAving said that it is possible to field Genma and a Fire Demon within a 150 level game to great effect.

- Raith

Just including them as straight figures seems much more likely to be problematic, since the Atman value is (I assume) just there for effects that require level and not neccessarilly a good indicator of actual cost.

There are a few places where you can add summoner I for 5 points, so that seems like it should work fine.