[DH1] Some Q&A I had with a producer about The Inquisitor's Handbook (Questions 51-60)

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy

51. Based on the name of the Malfian model of Envrionmental bodyglove "Mariette Envelope" does this mean that there is a separate manufacturer known as Mariette, that makes not only these by the cylinder pistols mentioned earlier?
———— > Sure!
52. Just a side note, seems the numbering convention for the tables is off, Hive is 4, Forge is 5, but Frontier is also 5. Should be 6 no?
———— > Yep.
53. Does the camoflague on the beetle tent offer any pentalty to notice it?
———— > A mild one at best, but up to GM.
54. Is the extra armour upgrade for the Beetle tent still Primitive in nature?
———— > Yep, unless the PCs want to do some extra work on it.
55. Does the pocket guide in the Survival guide provide any noticeable bonus on navigation tests?
———— > See #53 above.
56. How much would Alozith normally be? Availability? Mechanical effects?
———— > It’s more a narrative device than mechanical, but GM can say it aids in dealing with infection and mild diseases. if you want to buy more, around 25/average would be good.
57. On the Frontier World Gear what does it imply with the Sky Eye's "4kg Case" weight?
———— > The case that has the eye and all the support gear (docking station, power pack, and so on) has that weight.
58. Was it decided where the Harluff Yards was located? From the description of the Kormisoshi Dockyards.
————— > Nope, all up to the GM.
59. Was it ever stated where the Egerian Dominion was? From the description of the Krystyna "Famous Vessels”
———— > Yes, it’s in the Rogue Trader Core Rulebook map.
60. What happens if you fail the tests for catching fire when hit with a Stingray? Is it stating that it can't catch things aflame in sense that there is no test? Or that if you fail essentially you're taking extra damage from your insides cooking or something?
———— > Yep, the latter. The damage is from boiling your flesh, not from actual fire.
On 9/9/2017 at 6:26 PM, ThenDoctor said:
51. Based on the name of the Malfian model of Envrionmental bodyglove "Mariette Envelope" does this mean that there is a separate manufacturer known as Mariette, that makes not only these by the cylinder pistols mentioned earlier?
———— > Sure!

I'd assume the same group who produces Mariette Cylinder Pistol. ;)

14 hours ago, TBeholder said:

I'd assume the same group who produces Mariette Cylinder Pistol. ;)

Well...seeing as I mention the cylinder pistols at the end of the sentence yes lol.