Card lists

By Alexca1, in Android

I might be missing a card (specifically a light card) of Floyd's since I have one that's a duplicate. I don't know if having a duplicate is normal but I doubt it since no other card has been duplicated in the whole game (I think).

Does anyone have a list they know of that's available online so I can check what I'm missing and tell FFG about it so they can send me an original?

Note: I have two cards that say "I will never play poker with you, ever again." It's a Floyd light card.

Yo Alexca,

Ah, sh... should have read your mail yesterday, instead of this morning, I could have looked in my box... but now, im leavin home for work so, sorry !

Lizard (who redid a lof of twilight cards for his variant) should be able to help you Im sure. Anyway, I ll help you tonight back at home if nobody helped you before (which I doubt).

Cheers !

Hem - how did you know? gui%C3%B1o.gif

Yes, there are a couple of cards that are duplicated. The one you mention is one of them. Another is one of Raymond's light cards (I think called "I owe you one, Ray").

Thanks guys! I hope FFG didn't think I bothered them too much.

Bleached Lizard said:

Hem - how did you know? gui%C3%B1o.gif

How did I know what ? Come on, as we say in french "you're known as much as the white wolf", on BGG, and I know pretty well you put photos for your twilight cards on the BGG Android pictures :)

Alexca, glad you found your answer thx to Lizard :) I had forgotten yesterday :r