Same Dice as SWRPG?

By oneeyedmatt87, in Genesys

26 minutes ago, Timerron said:

And don't forget your Pew -ter minis

#dadjokes

You forgot your hashtag. Fixed it for you ;)

4 hours ago, GM Chris said:

OH.... dude... you just have to get Complete Pews . There's some awesome Pew-based Prestige Classes, too. And a highly imbalanced Pew-based race.

Some people prefer Unearthed Pews , but I've found it over-complicates the game.

;-)

But the problem there is you have to convert dice results to pews through an admittely-intuitative pew table, but it wasn't the same.

If I vigorously throw a fistful of FFG dice at the table, the result will show a net number of pews. Either I pew-pewed three times, or had negative pew in which case the dice gods demand I repay them at some point. d20, I roll a dice, get an 11, and consult the BAP or base attack pews chart to convert it to pews.

It's inelegant, frankly. That's why I didn't bother with Unearthed Pews .

9 minutes ago, Endersai said:

It's inelegant, frankly. That's why I didn't bother with Unearthed Pews .

No, you must be thinking of Lone Starr's Guide to Pews. Unearthed Pews had a table that correlated *pew pew* to degrees of success or failure, a separate ruleset for handling mass *pew pew*, and a formula for converting *tsew tsew* to *pew pew* (for players of previous editions).

See? So confusing. It's just easier to look at the FFG dice, see "pews" and "awwws" and know if I shot their face clean off their body or not.