Official FFG casual game night kits. FFG passport play

By TylerTT, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

I love FFG games but playing in a league or a tournament is not really my favorite. And there are lots of games that don't work well in these events.

Leagues and turnoments are great but they require stable attendance for particular games and it's frustrating when players of vastly different skill levels play together. The skilled players are bored and the unskilled are stomped.

Here is my dream set up.

Players have a passport Where each game has a section and gets stamped when they play that game. Players get extra stamps if they provide materials for other players or teach a game to new players.

When a game's section is full of stamps players get a promo alt art card for that game.

bonus copies of promos could be awarded when players try out more games. So if you play three different games you get an extra copy of a promo of your choice. Encouraging players to expand and learn new games.

The prizes would be pretty cheap as they would be cards only.

the starting kit to host the casual game nights would include table tents that players use to signal other players that a game is starting and new players are welcome.