Where to Find Full Card Art

By thatguy17, in Elder Sign

Is there a way to find the full art for the cards in elder sign?

Each card should have the name of the illustrator on them. These guys should have a personal website or at least a page on deviantart. You could try this way, but it'll be long.

Well dammit. Thanks anyways.

Sorry I could not help you more. I know we had a book published by FFG featuring art from all their HPL-games named "The art of HPL Cthulhu Mythos" that should have included some of the art used for Elder Sign; but a lot of time passed since it went OOP, so, no idea of availability or prices on ebay or such. The book was magnificent tho, so, maybe this could be of some interest for you

Incorrect post.

Edited by tsuma534
Incorrect post
On 9/1/2017 at 1:03 AM, thatguy17 said:

Is there a way to find the full art for the cards in elder sign?

On 9/1/2017 at 11:23 AM, Julia said:

Each card should have the name of the illustrator on them.

They definitely should have but they don't, unless I have a really bad eyesight.

1 hour ago, tsuma534 said:

They definitely should have but they don't, unless I have a really bad eyesight.

Doh. Sorry for the bad intel given then (I'm on vacation and I couldn't check). In any case at the end of the rulebooks the names of the artists should be filed, so, it'd still be possible to make a google research after the authors and check the portfolios on their site

4 hours ago, Julia said:

In any case at the end of the rulebooks the names of the artists should be filed

Yes, they should. But again they are not. At least not in the core game rulebook.

@thatguy17 Many illustrations in Elder Sign were taken out of Call of Cthulhu LCG. And each LCG card does feature an artist credit. Here's a full visual spoiler of that game.
If you manage to find the art there, then you'll know for which artist's portfolio you should search.
For example here's an art used for Gloria Goldberg and the Lamp of Alhazred .