Baratheon Expansion 2-8 players?

By jl2277cpe, in Battles of Westeros

First and foremost, I absolutely love FF games. That being said, I felt a little mislead by the Battle of Westeros House Baratheon expansion. It boasts that it is a 2-8 player expansion and you can have ally battles, with the scenarios that have the multiple player symbol. After buying that expansion and every other expansion for that matter except for warden's of the north, there is only one scenario that has the multiple player display and you pretty much have to have every expansion as a set requirement to play that scenario of which I am missing one.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this totally misleading? I love the game, and went through the trouble of buying all of these expansions so that the rest of the people in my gamer's group could join the fun. However, there was nothing that explained this prior to purchase as I was doing research, and the fact that there is only one multiple player scenario is a little bogus.

Anyone have any comments on this matter? Maybe I'm just missing the big picture but I feel a little hoodwinked on this one.

Nope, you are not missing anything. As far as I remember, we had one epic scenario requiring 2 core sets posted on-line, and one huge multiplayer scenario in the House Baratheon expansion