Caving in...

By bsmith23, in Star Wars Roleplaying Specialization and Adversary Decks

So I just got a good deal on Citizens, Scum, and R&I 1, so I probably go ahead and order RI2, Hunters and Creatures. How dow yall store/display yours? Im leaning towards Card binders. Should I alphabetize, sort by category? Whats most efficient?

I bought trading card sheets and a binder, so all of the cards are in one book. I just flip to the page I need, slide out the card I want, and then put it back when I'm done. You can buy both in a retail store for cheap.

Each set is numbered from 1-20, I think. I do it by set in order. It's not exactly obvious, but the number listing does have some kind of internal organization. The Stormtrooper minion card is right next to the sergeant card, for example.

I store them in a Ultra Pro card box, more or less sorted by set.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, PzVIE said:

I store them in a Ultra Pro card box, more or less sorted by set.

This. I just use the front/back covers from the card set to delineate them in the box.

I saw a really neat Ultra Pro folio the other day I might pick up for these. Thanks for the idea!

I use a binder and Ultra Pro card pages. I sort by faction, then by difficulty. This way I can see all the Imperial Minions in one spot, and choose the most appropriate Trooper variant for the situation.