Is Greyjoy and Martell really gone?

By Vasquez21, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

I have read that from now, this houses will be just addition to standard houses.

You still have option to play them but usually with other houses.

I have to said that I am shocked by this decision. It was realy weird when we got information that in Core Set we just find out 4 of 6 houses. But then we thought that this is because they have to choose two houses out, to make price for AGOT, realy attractive. Everything is ok for me, but still I can't understand why they want to have just four houses?

In multiplayer games they want to have four players, but when you look that you have just four houses then you will see that usually you will play versus this same houses.

Another aspect is that many people which played Greyjoy or Matell will just quit from playing. For example my cousin, and one of my friends when they read about how Martell and Greyjoy houses will be look, they said that they don't want to play other house and they will probably resing from playing.

In our city there is just 7 players, but we are playing realy often. But now when I read about all this channges I am wandering what to do. Maybe we will just choose other game. It was for us always realy fun that we got all houses in play. We just ordered two-three boxes of boosters and then everyone got cards for his house. It was cool, but also many people just like housed they played, and just don't wanna change it.

I am wandering how it will be looks.