Regionals - Anyone booked yet?

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Afetr the initial bout of excitement regarding these has anybody booked one? I know this time of year tends to distract, but it would be cool to know if we are going to see one in January or if there has been any discussion about the Birthday Regional in Colchester in February?

Tell me what to do and I'll sign Colchester up for Febuary :)

February? Are you trying to make it a similar time to the previous Nationals? If so, WAH! I needs to get practicing, and fast!

I was looking at either March or April but I'm waiting for a reply on FFG on where the signup page has gone :)

Not yet Steve!

Trying not to clash with Pokemon at the moment!

Will arrange it asap though!

Just spoke to Paul, there have been issues with the Regionals Sign Up page after its move, but he has assured me that there will be a link placed on the OP site as soon as possible.

The whole thing kinda scuppers my idea of tour t shirts, the idea was to have everybody's dates on the back and a different picture on the front at each venue, not sure this will happen now. I will be doing t shirts for the Aldershot event, which will be the last regional and if anyone else is interested in shirts for their event and would like them done by teh same person who did teh SF shirts please let me know and I will get you a price.

That could be interesting, could you let me know the prices?

I got a reply to my e-mail BTW, there's a new regionals signup page now, if any Scouts want the link I'll PM it to you on SQC or e-mail it you :)

<annoyance at lack of edit button>

I've sent my form off to FFG asking to run a regionals on 25 April, I'll see what comes back.

Yay! Birthday regional in Colchester! =D

really looking forwards to the feb colchester one and im assured that there will be a supprise comeback from one of the most well known players in the uk.

most people know who he is but those that dont will have to wait.

plenty of partying going on the night after and fudd and just general good times it not every year dizzy will turn 18 :)