To Keep the Realm's Flame Burning !

By Hemux, in Kingsburg

That's a quite useless thread. You're warned :)

I was just sad not to see any new posts in that forum. There always new posts in minor games threads, but this one not for, what, two or three weeks, so I just, nicely, naively and childishly wanted to keep that forum alive :) ;)

This game is great. Deserves to be known.

So great that it's my gamer's all time favorite (among, what, something like 15 games I own). Many players voted it as the best game I have. Good reward, eh ?

So great that I had to translate it in French, do the whole job myself, print it in color at work, cut the papers and all... I'm proud and I think I can be :D but I'm crazy too, since everyone could tell me "you should have bought the whole stuff in french, you idiot !". Yeah. Could have. Just couldn't avoid my FFG worshipping. Man, that's pathetic. I don't think that's pirating, since I bought the game in english. Had to translate EVERYTHING (even the character cards, the additionnal rows, and all...) and did it on Windows PAINT, cutting the english texts and all... man, I felt like a real geek at that moment :D

And I always say, at the end of the game, when new players are like "wow, cool, I'm not used to board games, but this one was really refreshing ! ver entertaining !", I then always say that it's an italian game, made by two nice guys whose faces you can ACTUALLY see as the Astronomer and the Alchemist ! And people are amused by that :)

That's is ! To forge a realm, and keep its flame alive ! Bye bye !