Terrain

By Hawktel, in Star Wars: Legion

So I’m going to pick this game up, got a few people already thinking about getting in locally. But I wanted to get some terrain built for it why I wait.

I was at a goodwill store a few weeks ago and saw a old Xwing toy, the one where you hit R2’s Head and the Wings pop into attack position. It was in poor shape, one wing gone and the front landing gear amputated some how.. but now I’m wondering what size of toys would be best for conversion into terrain. That toy could have made a few pieces. Break off other wings for a wrecked Xwing, perhaps repainted to some standard.

Anyone know what size toys would work best for this?

1:50-1:52

I'm eyeing up some of Revells kits for terrain

There are a few great bandai models at 1:48 that I think are the right scale. Snow speeder, AT-ST, x-wing. Ive found some regular ties, an a-wing and a tie intercepter at the correct scale as well. They are not currently in production but found them on eBay.

tie-fighter-kits.jpg

A_Wing_Fighter_MPC_1_1973.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

719qXGhoRbL._SL1500_.jpg

Here is the last one of the models.

Bandai AT ST 48th scale (2).JPG

I've found a darth vader tie very close to the right scale but its's a model rocket. The detail is pretty poor but iv'e been converting it and mixing it with a regular tie kit do get details like the cockpit interior and window. The Wizards of the Coast Miniature game has a ton of stuff that is very close if not spot on in scale. Ive got myself a couple At-At's and a slew of Hoth Turerets. All out of production.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg