Waiqar Terminators

By Curlycross, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

Thoughts? They are robots instead of undead.

I haven't figured out how to get pic on here yet.

Edited by Curlycross

Imgur works well. I'm very curious to see it.

I'll have to do that at home, can't do it at work.

http://imgur.com/VnfIBTY

Edit: I didn't realize you didn't have to create profile to post something or create an image URL...

@Jukey

Edited by Curlycross

Cool concept

I like it, skynet is self aware

Now I'm picturing some twisted necromancer who dips his reanimates in bronze.

tenor.gif

Thanks guys! I'll post more when I get more done, I think Ankaur Maro will look really cool.

Ba bum bum ba bum waaaaaaaahng

Points tor creativity.

That day when a particularly eccentric Necron Lord takes his minions LARPing on the local medieval era planet.

26 minutes ago, Darthain said:

Points tor creativity.

Also points for laziness. I started with a gun metal spray and didn't want to have to paint the head/hands, etc. And thought everyone does skeletons I think robots would be cool. @Wraithist said, well why not paint eyes red and see what it looks like. We did and that's what I'm doing now. Looks awesome and is different.

16 hours ago, Tvayumat said:

Now I'm picturing some twisted necromancer who dips his reanimates in bronze.

tenor.gif

That's awesome. Makes the bones more durable yiss...

Expensive? Yes. Worth it? A strong maybe.

5 minutes ago, Wraithist said:

That's awesome. Makes the bones more durable yiss...

Expensive? Yes. Worth it? A strong maybe.

"strong" maybe is right!

52 minutes ago, Curlycross said:

Also points for laziness. I started with a gun metal spray and didn't want to have to paint the head/hands, etc. And thought everyone does skeletons I think robots would be cool. @Wraithist said, well why not paint eyes red and see what it looks like. We did and that's what I'm doing now. Looks awesome and is different.

Aah, the bases made me think bronze spray, painted the gunmetal.

I like 2 things - colour, and non-box art paint schemes, so this gets both. Like my obnoxious imperials for armada, you will never have ambiguity of ownership in a mirror match.