Known rules and cards

By Orcdruid, in Star Wars: Legion

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/star-wars-legion-showcase/

---------Command cards---------

Master of evil(Darth Vader): 3pips, Darth Vader & 2 units.

New ways to motivate them(Darth Vader): 2 pips, "When a friendly non- [Darth] Vader unit with a faceup order token activates it may suffer...1...

My ally is the force(Luke Skywalker): 2 pips

Son of Skywalker(Luke Skywalker): 1 pip, "...after...attack..."

Assault(generic): 3pips, 3 units

--------Upgrade Cards----------

AT-RT flamethrower: range 1, attack 2 black, fixed [front], spray, (vehicle weapon? upgrade)

Targeting scopes: you gain precise 1

HH-12 Stormtrooper: range 2-4, attack 3 black, exhaust, "[stormtroopers?] only", "add one HH-12 stormtrooper mini", "...cannot use this...during...", "...a unit...up to 3 hits...", 34pts.

Force choke: exhaust, "dark side only, (free action) Choose an enemy trooper mini at range 1 that is not a commander. It suffers 1 wound.", force upgrade, 5pts

Z-6 Trooper: range 1-3, attack 6 white, "rebel trooper only. Add 1 z-6 trooper mini.", (heavy weapon? upgrade)

If anyone has any cards to add(especially in photo form) feel free.

Ok, don't remember all of these off the top of my head, but the ones I do know:

The new ways to motivate them card is take one damage to take a free action.

Ambush (generic) one pip, one unit

Push (generic) two pips, two units

Standing Orders (generic) 4 pips, 1 unit, returns to your hand

The third keyword on the flamethrower is Blast: ignores cover

HH-12 has keywords Cumbersome (cannot move and use the weapon in the same activation) and Impact 3 (change three hits to crits when attacking a unit with the Armor keyword)

Edited by teajay33

Force Push. Free action. Choose an enemy trooper unit at range 1. Perform a speed 1 move with that unit, even if it is engaged. Exhaust. 10 pts.

Force Reflexes. Free action. Gain 1 dodge token. Exhaust. 15 pts.

Saber Throw. Choose 1 of your melee weapons. Perfom a ranged attack with that weapon against an enemy unit at range 1-2, using half of that weapon dice, rounded up. This is treated as an attack action. 10 pts.

AT-RT Rotary Blaster. 5 black dice. Range 1-3. Fixed: front. 30 pts.

DLT-19 Stormtrooper. Range 1-4. 2 red dice. Impact 1.