Video game counterpart?

By sign45, in Hollow Bastion

What if thia was released on the psp as well? I mean with downloadable content and an entirely new market, it might be a good way to shine some light on the TCG gaming field.

I TOTALLY agree with you!! if they put it out for the Psp that would work well for the advertising and it would get people more interested in the actual game. If they do with any popularity gained someone might consider bringing the game back and finish out the sets, maybe even add more sets from the KH games that are only in Japanese as well.

and I mean with add on content you wouldnt need to run around looking for the one store that sells the cards you could just buy a pack online, and if we are going that far why not battle online?

In plainspeak:
FFG are a board games company, not a video games company. They will never produce a video game for their content.

In higherspeak:
Don't be stupid, there are obvious implementations as for why there never would be.

In lowerspeak:
runrunfleeflee

Trothael said:

In plainspeak:
FFG are a board games company, not a video games company. They will never produce a video game for their content.

In higherspeak:
Don't be stupid, there are obvious implementations as for why there never would be.

In lowerspeak:
runrunfleeflee

You forgot to mention they'd probably screw that up too.