SoB-campaign, dungeon #45 "Skeleton's Keep"

By BigYogi, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

hi,

we had in our campaign dungeon #45 as the 3rd and last dungeon level.
there are 2 leaders, 2 master skeletons. how much conquest does the party get for defeating? 8 conquest? 4 for each leader? or 4 conquest in total?

and, another question:

the text on the dungeon card is:

"...are master skeletons who share health equal to two master skeletons plus an 12 extra wounds ... ...per campaign level."

so, we played it this way:
both skeletons have a common pool of wound tokens together, and as one of the skeletons got hurt, we removed the tokens from this pool.

any other suggestions?

bye,

BigYogi

BigYogi said:

we had in our campaign dungeon #45 as the 3rd and last dungeon level.

there are 2 leaders, 2 master skeletons. how much conquest does the party get for defeating? 8 conquest? 4 for each leader? or 4 conquest in total?

From the FAQ (actually a RtL answer, but would apply here)

Q: If a level has multiple leaders, do the heroes get the conquest and coin reward for killing each leader?
A: Yes.

BigYogi said:

the text on the dungeon card is:

"...are master skeletons who share health equal to two master skeletons plus an 12 extra wounds ... ...per campaign level."

so, we played it this way:
both skeletons have a common pool of wound tokens together, and as one of the skeletons got hurt, we removed the tokens from this pool.

That seems right.

hmmm....from the SoB rulebook, page 20:

"Defeating the leader (or leaders) of the third (and final) level is
worth 250 coins and 4 conquest tokens instead."

so, doeas that mean, only 4 conquest, no matter how many leaders?

That's how we play it.

-shnar

If a level has multiple leaders then the heroes get paid in conquest in gold for each one. If it's the last level of the dungeon, well, the heroes got lucky and get a big pay out. Even an evil Overlord such as myself recognizes that the good guys get a break every now and then. demonio.gif

Just played yesterday that map as the third level, I don't like it either that the heroes get 8 CT but it's there's luck, besides you get a powerfull group of minions in that map in compensation so i guess it's pretty fair.

ok, thanks for your replies. we played it this way, with 8 conquest. it just seemed to be lots of conquest :)