Social experiment

By Trothael, in Odds & Ends

What's an item that you don't want to buy, but would make you happy if you received it? Would it be hard to find?

Rules:
1. DO NOT pay attention to other people's answers or posts until AFTER you have sent your response.
2. Your answer MUST be truthful. This is important.
3. Changing your response based on what other people will think of it is blasphemy.
4. Yes I want you to answer the question.
5. Failure to comply with these rules is EXTRA HERETICAL.

There are loads of things I don't want to buy that I would like to receive because they are so expensive. These include F1 cars, helicopters and sharks with lasers. Is that what you are asking?

A PS3? No...if I happend to come into money, I'd probably buy one. Then what...

Love? You can't truely buy it, and getting it would defiantly make me a happy camper

devilmonkey said:

A PS3? No...if I happend to come into money, I'd probably buy one. Then what...

Love? You can't truely buy it, and getting it would defiantly make me a happy camper

Love isn't an item though, is it? :P

A new psp. I don't want to buy one since I have one already, but having a newer one couldn't hurt. Easy to find.

A set of steel drums, a baby grand piano, several sound recordin devices, 'n a sound room.

I has much music to write 'n record, so havin what I don't have along with what I do would be awesomes!

Trothael said:

Love isn't an item though, is it? :P

mother fricker...uhh...a pet monkey. I would probably never buy one, but getting one would be so awesome.

Chaos Emeralds, really found a place online that sells glass paper weights in many colours and sizes, I don't want to go to the trouble of ordering them but it would make a hella sweet present, far as I know the only collection with the appropriate colours are on that one site.