Investigator wounded and healing

By Stansfield, in Mansions of Madness

- So my Investigator has a WOUNDED condition and has lost no more health.

- Investigator phase: I can heal my self using an Item, Spell etc. (lets say heal 2 damage) but what happens?

Will I remove the WOUNDED card and place some new facedown wound- cards?

10 minutes ago, Stansfield said:

- So my Investigator has a WOUNDED condition and has lost no more health.

- Investigator phase: I can heal my self using an Item, Spell etc. (lets say heal 2 damage) but what happens?

Will I remove the WOUNDED card and place some new facedown wound- cards?

No, only way to get rid of wounded condition would be if a card or mission rule said you could. Healing will only remove the damage counters, if you don't have any, it would be a waste.

Ahh okey - thank you:-)

Actually, once wounded there is no way to get rid of the condition for the duration of the game. It represents the halfway mark of dealing with health situations. Once you reach the other half then you are eliminated. Much in the same way that going Insane marks the halfway point to full blown Insanity with elimination, probably due to being in a catatonic state.

2 hours ago, LordPyrex said:

Actually, once wounded there is no way YET to get rid of the condition for the duration of the game

FTFY :) Not sayin' it's likely to happen, but there could be game effects where you're allowed to remove one nastier condition coming in the future (the day they'll finally implement the campaign game for example, being able to discard in-between scenarios certain long-lasting conditions could be awesome)

3 hours ago, Julia said:

FTFY :) Not sayin' it's likely to happen, but there could be game effects where you're allowed to remove one nastier condition coming in the future (the day they'll finally implement the campaign game for example, being able to discard in-between scenarios certain long-lasting conditions could be awesome)

I guess that they will need something like a hospital setting. It would be hard to do any kind f campaign if your investigators are already on their last legs by the next chapter.