Magic Vs Dark/Nobody Decks

By lunafayt, in Rules Discussions

ok so i was thinking about this the other day and would like some help. If you are playing agianst a player who is running a Dark deck, or a Player/XIII deck, they can play dark cards, or nobody cards into their friends area.

So if you were commencing a challenge against your opponent and they brought a dark, or nobody card out as a friend to help them, could you destroy that friend using a high enough magic attack??

(Example: you opponent brings out a dusk to help in a challenge, you play 2 Blizzara magic cards targeting the dusk, dusk is discarded and does not participate in the challenge??) would this be possible or no?

...Now, I don't intend to be offensive here, but that's just being stupid.

The 2 Blizzards would be higher than the Dusk, so why not just add them to your total Support value?

Also, Magic/Attack cards played during a Challenge are added to your total Support anyway. If you want to blow up your opponent's cards you do it in your Action phase.

i don't take offense, i'm not exactly new anymore but any opinion helps me get a better understanding of this game. i thank you for your answer and hope i didn't sound like a complete noobie here.